Summer is the most popular time for weddings, and there’s no doubt why – it’s warm, sunny, and carefree. People attend an average of two weddings every year. A lot of money is spent on gifts and attire, and a lot of time is spent considering which gifts to buy the newlyweds. Registries are great but sometimes guests want to be unique in their gift giving. The trick is to choose something extra special.
This curated list of special gift-offering ideas may be just what you need for inspiration to perfectly please the “soon-ly-weds:”
1) Personalized Star Map – Is there anything more heavenly than love? Give them the gift of a customized celestial map of one of the most important days in their lives. It could be the actual wedding day, the day they became engaged, their first date or any other date that is meaningful to them. Compliment the map with an inspiring quote and you have a one-of-a-kind gift that will make them smile every day.
2) Wedding Invitation Keepsake – Their wedding day is going to be an event they will treasure their entire lives. Part of the greatness of the day is the anticipation of it, and nothing encapsulates the anticipation better than the invitation itself. Replicate the beloved invitation onto a handmade wooden wall piece engraved with the same style and verbiage. This will be a present that will keep their wedding day alive forever in their hearts and home.
3) Gift cards – With millions of retailers worldwide offering gift cards, the options for gift giving are nearly endless. When choosing the right card, include considering the things that are important to the couple. Do they love their pets? Do they enjoy home improvement projects? Do they love snacking or stopping frequently for their favorite coffees? Or maybe they would love the opportunity to extend their honeymoon at home with a card that gets them food delivered. Whatever you end up choosing, you will lighten their load and ease their stress, and that’s really the most treasured gift anyone can give!
4) Pushpin Travel the World Map – Whether you choose a pushpin or a scratch off variety, both maps are incredibly sweet! If the newlywed couple has an adventurous spirit, present them with a world map that will showcase the places they have been. This gift is “Couple Goals” in the making. They will love bringing it up to date and planning their future adventures together. Once it’s on the wall, they will have a visual reminder that is uniquely different from photos, to unite and inspire them.
5) Customized Picnic Table Wine Carrier – Is there anything more romantic than a picnic? Try adding a wooden plaque engraved with the couple’s name and established date. As a small cherry-wood table/carrier, it’s perfect for carrying all their picnic goodies in tote form, and then extending into a table to set in any field or lake view setting. The newlyweds will appreciate the opportunity to spend time outside and it will help keep the honeymoon going for years to come.
6) Spa Day Package – There might be nothing more relaxing than a day at the spa. After planning a wedding, they will be able to de-stress in style. What a thoughtful, gifted way to feel pampered. Give the happy couple a spa day that might include a couples’ massage, pedicures, manicures, reflexology, facials, hot stone massage, aromatherapy massage, and so much more. What a delight it will be for them to look forward to when they return from their honeymoon, or virtually anytime they need to reconnect in a leisurely and mindful way.
7) Escape Room Subscription – There is nothing like good old-fashioned competition to get the blood pumping and setting the passion ablaze! If the newlyweds love games, puzzles or any kind of brain or mind teasers, they will love this intriguing, boxed subscription. This unique subscription brings a variety of enigmas and riddles to their door every month. They can look forward to entertainment that is free of screens, and focuses on their knowledge, skill, and cunning ability to weave their way successfully through various twists and turns.
8 – My Family Cookbook – What is at the heart of every family? Their traditions of course. What’s at the heart of every family tradition? Food! The “My Family Cookbook” enables the newly married couple to start their own traditions and capture their existing ones for posterity. There is space for photos and writing out the recipe in their own handwriting, which is a true treasure these days. With room for 80 recipes, this book includes various table settings and cooking tips, to help them get started on the road to culinary mastery.
When you take the time to put thought and care into choosing just the right wedding gift, it shows. Stand out among the wedding guest crowd with a sensational gift that will earn you extra heartfelt gratitude!